Tuesday, September 2, 2008

A Beloved Sister




On July 8th, my beloved sister, Christina Farnsworth Mourant, was unexpectedly called, and obediently returned, home to our Heavenly Father. She was physically separated from her choice husband and two children, Rod, Maggie(5), and Andy(turned three 4 days after her passing). I say physically separated because her spirit is very much with them and will be until they are all reunited. She died in her home. They are assuming it had to be something to do with her heart since everything else looked just fine and her heart looked different. A witness of God's love and hand in the whole thing for me is that her husband was at home with her, even though he had gotten ready to go into work he just hadn't for no reason. And also that her children happened to go over to play at their neighbor's house and thus didn't witness her passing and the attempts to revive her. We miss her terribly but we have been miraculously blessed with comfort, peace and reassurance. I know that the Lord needed her and all her talents she individually holds as a whole, for service on the other side. She is a choice daughter of God and I feel so blessed to have her as my sister for eternity! I am grateful for the precious memories I have of her and the two of us growing up and getting married and becoming mothers to select spirit children of God together! Her desire and dream was to be a wife and mother, sealed in the temple of God and she fulfilled her dream and excelled in it! My heart aches for her and my arms look forward to embracing her again. I love you immensely, Chree!


Release the grudge and embrace the one it was against, for you don't know when your time will come, when you will have to wait a season to be able to embrace again!

7 comments:

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

Juice, I am so glad you made this post. I think of Chree and Rod and the family every day. I love her so much and am also very excited to be with her again!! She is awesome. I am so so so glad that I have countless memories of Chree, Hev, you and I together. I love you!

Anonymous said...

Julie, I am so sorry. I know how truly blessed we are to have the knowlege that we have. I am grateful for eternal families.
When Cody's Mom passed away someone told him that if he wasn't able to have his Mom here to watch over him sometimes how truly blessed he was to have her in heaven watching over him ALWAYS. I believe that and he was very comforted by that.
You and your family will be in our prayers.

Tiffany said...

I know I told you this before, but my heart really goes out to you and your family. You are filled with such a testimony of eternal families and understanding God's will. You are a huge example to me of faith and I miss you tons!!!

Hope all is well in your new home!

Ginger said...

I think about Chree every day and miss her so much. I only wish I could have seen you and Beck and the funeral. Having Heather there was a huge comfort. It will be a great day when the five of us can sit around on the carpet pads in heaven and have a good laugh.

Heather said...

It had been a while since I checked your blog so I just saw this post. I love what you said, especially how her spirit is still with them. I know she is still caring for her children. I sure love that Chree and can't wait to be with her again someday. Love ya Juice.

Heather said...

What a beautiful post Julie. It's a wonderful testimony to all who read it of eternal families. My prayers and heart go out to you and your family during this time.

mary said...

Oh Juice, only you could have expressed this in such a beautiful way. What memories I have of all my "Little Women" I am so blessed to be the Aunt of so many wonderful girls. I love all of you. You and Chree have brought so much love into my life.