Monday, June 23, 2008

Excited For School to Begin

From the heading of this post you are probably thinking I am talking about Hyrum, well guess again! Yup, I am talking about Wil! We have decided to have Wil go back to college and on last Wednesday we found out that he has been accepted and admitted to BYU-I!!!! Yes, we are so excited! We definitely won't be the traditional student with three kids and all, but we are looking forward to the adventure! Wil will most likely study Information Systems but he has yet to talk to a counselor to know if that is really what he is wanting but from the sounds of it that is his thing! He loves coming up with ways to organize companies through modern technologies and he is talented in programming and all of that so we will see what happens there! We will be moving mid-end of summer. (Even though Wil probably won't start college classes until January, we wanted to move in time for Hyrum to start the first grade at his new school!) So there you have our latest exciting news! I will keep you posted on the details! :)

9 comments:

The Crabtree Chronicles said...

Congrats, how exciting for you! And you'll be closer to Boise, which is nice of course. My brother and sister-in-law are at BYUI as well with 3 little ones...actually they have 2 boys and 1 girl also. They are amazing people....if you want an introduction for some new friends, let me know and I'll give you their names. Congrats again.

Brittney Crabtree

Joe, Becky, Logan(Fox) and Trigger Green said...

YAHOO!! Juice, you have no idea how excited I am to hear your big news. I have been thinking a lot about you and all of our cousin fun the past few weeks. We have definitely got to get in touch.

Jen Gillespie said...

Oh Julie, I am so excited for you guys. That is awesome news. We live in Idaho Falls, not too far away, and I would love to catch up with you sometime! Keep us informed. Jen

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Wow! congrats on Will being accepted. Bummer you guys have to move. But luckily the lord always blesses us for doing the right thing and no matter where we live! Hopefully we'll get to see you guys befor you have to make the big move. Will you be moving back after he's done?

Waters said...

Are you kidding me? Wonderful news! Im sure the move is going to be a bear but will certanaily be worth it. YEA BUYI, such exciting news. and so awesome that youll have a temple RIGHT THERE. aaaaahhhhhhhh, I can not wait for you guys, Rexburg folks. :)
You guys can go to the plays the students put on, the choir performances (their oct and dec are the best!!!).

Andy and Sara said...

Hello!

This is Sara (Kilgrow). Bret and Kathy's daughter. I just wanted to thank you for the piano and I saw your blog on AshLee's, so I figured with the move and all this was the best way to do it. I am so excited to have a piano now and I will take good care of it!

Thank you again!

Emily and Reese said...

Julie,
Are you guys up there yet? I'm anxious to get together with you!
Love, Em

The Barb Chronicles said...

Hey Julie. Glad you guys made it safe. It was fun getting to know you. I linked you to our blog so we can see what you are up too!

Good luck!
Barb

Treasuring Life's Little Moments... said...

Hey Julie! I can't believe you guys moved! I had sick kids for so long that I hadn't been to church for a while and didn't even know!

Your kids are SO cute! I love the picture below of Eliza! It cracks me up! Good luck! Linsey