Monday, September 15, 2008

William's First Birthday!



William turned one year on August 9th. We had just moved the week before and so things were very crazy and sadly enough he didn't get the fun traditional decorations. Also the frosting I made for the cake turned out too runny and I couldn't fix it because I ran out of powdered sugar and so I had to work with what I had. So the cake was quite shabby looking but the kids thought it was great so I guess that is all that matters. We actually ended up having our one serving and then we through away the whole rest of the cake! You can see in the pictures that William just went at the cake with his little fingers. He didn't like the feel of it on his fingers. We weren't prepared for him to do this and so unfortunately it wasn't captured on video or camera but the aftermath pictures are fun to have.

William is such a joy to have and he is such a happy, easy going baby, full of personality and faces! We love him!!! He always wants to be doing what brother and sister are doing. He also enjoys playing with toys on the floor and he entertains himself quite well. We feel very blessed!

3 comments:

Emily and Reese said...

Cute Family!!!!
What is your new number, I'm dying to talk to you! We need to get together!!
Email me!
Love Em

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday little Wil (I know it's late). I hope everything is well with you guys and I hope your move went well.

S. and A. Millar said...

Cute Lil' Wil :) We sure miss you guys! Where did a year go, it seems like he and wyatt were just born!