Thursday, July 23, 2009

Brigham's 2nd & 3rd week


You'll see in these photos how much William loves to hold his little brother. He will get up by me on the couch and say "hold, hold!" In these pictures he was holding Brigham and saw his water at the end of the bed and needed a drink so he "drops" Brigham and rushes to get his water and then was back again to "hold, hold"! He is so funny! I am glad he was only inches above the pillow. Brigham has an adorable dimple on his left cheek, which you can see in some of these photos.

7 comments:

The Crazy Heads said...

I remember those days. Now I come around the corner to find my 18 month on sitting on top of my 7 month old. It is great!

S. and A. Millar said...

What a little cutie pie! I Love Brighams dimple!!! And William couldn't be cuter! What a good big brother :) We can't wait to meet Brigham!

Jen Gillespie said...

He is so handsome! I love his little dimple. Big hugs!

Mama Jane said...

This is so-o-o-o-o-o totally precious!! What a sweet brother and baby!! I love this one Juice, you are awesome with your photography!! Thanks for posting these!!!!! Love ya tons, MJ

The Summers said...

oh my goodness!!! your children are adorable! william has grown up so much since i have seen him! hope all is well in idaho :)

Tera said...

So fun to find your blog. Congrats on the new baby. He is beautiful.

Rachel Goodwin Williams said...

Congrats Julie! You pop those babies out like a champ! Enjoy the newborn phase again. And your kids could not be any cuter!!