Saturday, June 29, 2013

Our Newest Addition

A whole lot has happened since my last post. Like Wil graduating college, finding employment, moving to a new house in a new state, moving again two weeks before baby number 6 was due- into our own home (we are home owners again!), giving birth naturally-no drugs-five days after due date but i was induced so who knows how long it would have taken on my own, and welcoming our sweet Eve into this world and our eternal family! We feel SO BLESSED!!!! All the children just love and adore her!

3 comments:

Ginger said...

OH YAY! I am so happy you posted these pictures! She is beautiful - as are all the rest of the Graham bunch. You guys look great! I hope to see more posts in the future!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! I love the name (the names of all your children, actually)

AudBall said...

congrats julie!! where do you live now?