Saturday, January 17, 2009

School Has Started!

 

Wil is now in his first semester and loving it! He is definitely busy and has a LOT on his plate, being a student, employee, father, and husband, but he just feels overwhelmed with gratitude to be able to attend college! Dinner time has become so cherished by us because that is our time together to visit and get to enjoy our little family together! The homework load is heavier than I thought it would be but all will work out just the way it needs to - as long as we do our part!
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Heather said...

That picture is a crack-up.
What is he studying? Good luck juggling it all!

Julie Graham said...

Thank you Heather! He is going for a major in Computer Information Systems with a minor in Business Management. :) I am glad you like the picture, I thought it was pretty funny myself! :)

Julie Graham said...

Oops I got it wrong! It is Computer Information Technology! There you go. :D

Jen Gillespie said...

Way to go Will. I know you will be able to handle it all Julie. You are amazing. How you feeling? I hope great! I was looking at your blog tonight and Josh say down at the computer and saw your pictures at the top and said "do I know this girl?" I then told him your maiden name and that you were good friends with Emily Bunt and he said, oh yeah, I think I went to a group date thing at her house. I thought she looked familiar! We miss ya tons. Some say hi if you are ever in Idaho Falls.

Rebecca McNair said...

Julie! Your family once again is just darling! Eliza looks just like you! So where are you guys living now I didn't send a christmas card because I didn't have your address. Glad to see you are doing so well!

Julie Graham said...

We are in Rexburg and really enjoying it! Wil is going back to school and is in for the long hall so we will be here for at least four years! If not more. Thank you all for your comments!

Sally Holzer said...

Juice,

What a great blog! And congrats on your pregnancy!! What a great family! We sure love you!

And Congrats to Will!! Keep up the hard work (and to you for the hard work you do!)

The Holzers