Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Eliza Turns 3 Years Old!


Eliza turned three on April 5th (sorry it has taken me so long to post!) and we had a fun family party after the general priesthood session of conference. I think she was looking forward to her cake, most of all, but really got into and enjoyed ripping open her many presents! She chose what she wanted on her cake, which is a tradition in our little family (unless it is too extravagant then I help them think of something else ;) ) I can't believe she is already three! Some things she is into right now are: Heffalump, Enchanted (she and Hyrum act out this movie all the time), smelling everything (in one of her pictures she is smelling her cake), and helping me "clean and shop" as she puts it! A funny story: the other day she was rubbing some heavy duty moisturizer on my hands for me and after rubbing it on my thumbs she says, "Now don't suck your thumbs, K??" Can you guess who sucks their thumbs? I wish I could remember more of the things she has said lately because they crack me up! Last night during family home evening she was having her turn leading the music and in the middle of it she goes from dramatically leading it to dancing it, with a grand finalle of closing the song with two arms just as a conducter would. She cracks us up! The song was "We Thank Thee Oh God for a Prophet".

3 comments:

Ginger said...

Hooray a new post! Looks like you had a great birthday, Eliza! Hyrum is lucky to have a sister. When our boys act out "Enchanted" they have to take turns being Giselle. Cute cute kids!

Brette said...

Julie... you dont think a Hellalump cake is extravagant?? It looks amazing! You did such a great job! I wish I was as talented as you!! I would like to hear what you think would be extravagant though?? Eliza is too cute and she has such a sweet personality. I have have loved getting to know her and your other kids too. They are always so sweet and know how to crack me up!

Heather said...

I think the cake is great! Did you do that? My poor kids will have to settle for something simple- the elephant is out of my league!on