Tuesday, January 22, 2008

William's Arrival : 08-09-07


Here is a picture of me in some of the last days before his arrival.



And here they all are, our three WONDERFUL children! We are so happy to be their parents!



William's arrival went very well and everything has been peachy ever since! He is a wonderful little boy who is laid back, patient and happy! (to see weight, length and all that scroll down to bottom of blog and see earlier post)


Here is big sister who adjusted very well to it all and is his little mommy...or tries to be, at times anyway. She really treats him well and means well always! When they came to visit me that night in the hospital, for the fist time, she didn't want me to stay in bed. She didn't like that I was in the bed. It took some coaxing to get her up into the bed and when it was time for them to go she kept telling me to get out of bed and "come on!" Poor girlies didn't understand! Oh she is soooooo sweet!
Posted by Picasa
Here is the happy big brother, Hyrum. He is such a great helper and William just adores him. William will watch Hyrum if he is ever around and smile or laugh away at him. Hyrum is always willing to watch William if I need him to and on many occasions have watched over him with out being asked to and the only reason why I know this is because he will give me a random, unexpected report of how Little Wil is doing!

Here are the boys of our family! Daddy was such a support to me and our little family. We are so grateful to have him as the head of our family!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay, I am so glad you have added more stuff, I always check in to see if you have and today I was pleasently surprised to see that you had. Your Family is so cute, I love the hospital pictures. I am jealous of your back yard, I miss trees and grass, the desert landscaping just doesn't work for me. Keep blogging, I love to see what's going on with all of you.

The Graham Crackers said...

Yeah! New Pictures! It looks really good Julie. You guys are the cutest family in the world by the way! We need to get together soon to have dinner and to make music! Let us know when you can or we'll call you and we'll make it happen! Talk to you later :)

Chelsi Ritter said...

julie you have such a beautiful family! i'm so sad that i never got to see you pregnant. you're adorable!

Ginger said...

hooray! I found your blog. I love it.

Waters said...

I love love love the new photos!!!!!

S. and A. Millar said...

Yeah a new post! I'm sooo happy! Its fun to remeber Williams birth, What fun times! Time flys though it seems like just last month or at max the month befor that he was born, and were going on 5 1/2 months. Keep on blogging, its fun to see what the family is up to!

Waters said...

Julie! I have arrived. I just wanted to let you know my blogg address. Im slowly getting things up so its not the greatest.
have a grrrrrreat tuesday

The Crazy Heads said...

Julie -
It's Tiffany Head. How are you?? You have a cute little family. You should go check out my family's blog. www.crazyheadhouse.blogspot.com
Do you mind if I put your blog on mine? Hope to talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

Oh my! Hey Julie (aka "the fawns") or whatever Bro. howell called ya!! It's Heather Stewart. Saw your blog on Hillarys and thought I would pop in and say HI- long time no talk or see. Appears you have been busy. Your children are ADORABLE. Congrats on 3 lovely kids. I hope you are doing well.
Heather
larsonlovebirds.blogspot.com

CortEmPeterson said...

Julie you've been tagged!
Check out my blog
I love looking at baby pictures your kids are so cute!!

Langston Family said...

Hello Julie! I just want to tell you that your family is absolutely precious! Congrats on your third little one! It's such a small world, Spencer is in my brother's ward and I hear they do quite a bit together. Looks like life is perfect!

Tori said...

Julie! Hey, its Tori (Wilson)! How are you? It looks like you're doing well. Your little family is adorable. If you want to check out my blog, email me at toriosorio at gmail dot com. Its private, but I'll send ya an invite once I get your email!

Linda said...

Julie! I'm so glad that you found me! Your family is beautiful too. Where are you guys living? We're out in Pittsburgh, PA for another 4 months and probably will be moving to Arizona for a couple of years. Love your blog by the way.

Linda said...

I didn't know you guys are in Flagstaff. Was Brittany living there when you were too? Tyler actually interviewed there, but we felt better about moving down to Sierra Vista where he recieved an offer. A lot further south than I ever expected to move to, but we're very excited about it. We will probably be moving in June, but that's if everything falls into place.

We should definately keep in touch. My email is sillybean_linda@hotmail.com